Friday, August 31, 2012

mini albums for gifts

I made a few mini albums for a gift recently!
The first one is actually made at Heidi Swapp's class at Scrapbook Island.  I gave it to my friend who moved to the east coast a couple month ago. The photos used are from farewell party and dinner for them. I hope it will help them to remember us!

The next one is for the girl I've been babysitting for over one year.  She turned 2 this month.  Whew, time flies!! She is such a cute happy little girl.  This mini album was actually a part of monthly layout class by Emi. The kit came with a whole sheet of stickers from Echo Park Hello Summer collection and I was able to use them all up!



The last one is a pennant shaped mini album designed by Emi for their magazine, Love My Memories.  I'm going to give it to my friend who often came to a play date when I'm babysitting.

The pink butterfly is rubbed on a piece of paper and then glued on the paper.  It's actually covering a stamp image that I didn't like much:)

I combined a stamped image and a flower rub-on.  It turned really cute<3 p="p">

Hope everyone will have a nice long weekend!  I'm afraid I'll be stuck around home...:(

最近作った、ミニアルバムをご紹介~☆
どれもギフト用です。

最初のは、9インチ四方くらいある、大きめのアルバム。春にScrapbook Islandで開催されたHeidi Swappのクラスで作ったものです。数ヶ月前に東海岸に引っ越してしまったお友達に贈るため、彼女たちの送別会で撮った写真を使って作りました。

小さな仕掛けが色々あって、写真はたくさん貼れたのだけど、全体のページ数は見開き2ページしかありません。「なんで2ページしかないの~?」と貰い手のお嬢さんに聞かれて、「そりゃ確かに少ないね!」と思って、笑ってしまいました。いつも4ページくらいはあったもんねぇ~視点が違うというか、私は写真がいっぱい貼れたからOK!と思ってたけど、違う見方もあると思って、新鮮でした(笑)

2つ目はエミーさんのホームクラスで作ったミニブック。マンスリーレイアウトで余ったステッカーやペーパーを大活用。12インチのステッカーシートが使いきれたので、個人的には大満足♪

これはかれこれ1年以上、シッターをしていて、こないだ2歳になったお嬢さんへ(というか、ママへ・笑)。今のところ、魔の2歳児と化すこともなく(少なくとも私の前では)、よく笑い、よく食べ、しゃべり、可愛らしいです。弟が生まれて、拗ねたりしないかとも心配だったけど、それも無く。だいたい週2回くらいしか会わないけど、癒されます(体力的には疲れるけど)。

3つ目は、ラブメモ16号に掲載されているペナントブック。これは私がシッターしてる時に、プレイデートしてくれた友人にあげる用。ペーパーに写したラブオンで間違いを隠したり、スタンプとラブオンを組み合わせてみたり。余りがちだったラブオン、ちょっと使い道が見えてきたかも?!

さて、今週末は3連休。どこか行きたかったけど、難しそう~~;;
ま、近場で何か楽しめればなーと思います。

3 comments:

  1. Great minis, Tamao!! I just bought Heidi's folders this afternoon - the travel version. Can't wait to play...after I finish my article ;0P LOL~! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Margie! Heidi Swapp's memory folders must be really popular. I don't see them at my LSS! Sorry, you have to work on the article before playing with new stuff, but I'm really looking forward to reading them:)))

      Is it just me that feels like scrapping when you have to work?!

      Delete