Good morning! Yesterday, I finished a project kit from Love My Memories(Japanese scrapbooking company) after working on and off for like 3 weeks! Whew... it was a lot of detailed work, but all worth it!!
The kit, designed by Asuka Miyamoto, was full of great techniques such as how to make paper wreath and candles, paint background distressing, and collage, etc. So much fun to work on:)
Although the kit took me a long time to finish... my favorite style is something a little more simple like this;
Super simple! Just cut and paste:) I created the layout inspired by Emi's layout. Photos of the both layouts are of my friends' kids. They are so much fun to be around:)
I'm keeping a good pace to make layouts from 2011 photos! I expect to get a bit busier toward the end of the month, so I'll do my best keeping it up. Oh, don't ask me about 2012 photos... I know I'm behind!
ラブメモから発売されいてる12インチシリーズ。宮本明香さん監修「コアディネーションズで作る立体リース&キャンドルレイアウト講座」をやっと完成させました~♪配置などは写真に合わせて少し変えています。あのすばらしくゴージャスなレイアウトの陰には、こんなにも細かい作業が隠されていたのか・・・!と驚嘆しながら作りました。いやーすごい。第1弾同様、完成後は見惚れました~~♪まぁ普段作るのは、ここまでは手をかけられないですけど、特別なギフトとか思い出を飾るには素敵だなぁと思います♪
私の普段のレイアウトは、もっとシンプル&切って貼るだけ。2枚目のレイアウト"Swing"は、エミーさんのレイアウトをまねっこして作りました。パターンペーパーを並べて貼るのって、大好き!でも自分ではあまり考えつかないので。。作れてよかった~~♪
今月後半から少し忙しくなるかな??と思っているので、頑張って2011年の写真をスクラップ中。うん、我ながらいいペースだ~♪


Wonderful job on Asuka-san's kit! LOVE the wreath idea :) I am like you CAS (Clean And Simple) style for me too...sometimes it takes me days to finish! LOL!!
ReplyDelete