Monday, March 15, 2010

A day spent crafting...


supplies;
Cardstock, paper clip - Making Memories
Patterned Paper, borders, chipboards, journal card - Cosmo Cricket
Bingo card - Jonni Bowlin

The first 12inch layout in a while... I made a few others, I haven't actually finished them. Anyway, there is a big mistake in this layout.... It is NOT Love My Memories #12, but #11 release party!! OMG!! I don't know what's wrong with me! I just noticed it, so I haven't figure out how to cover it up....

In any case, the new paper collection from Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl" is very cute and fun!! The quote on this layout says "A day spent crafting is a good day", which is so true to me and it's a perfect match for the occasion! There is another quote saying something like "A good hobby is cheaper than therapy". Oh my, it's so true, too!! I love these papers and Cosmo Cricket designs.


 久し振りの12インチレイアウト!他にもぽつぽつ作ってるのですが、ジャーナル書いてないとか、見えない所がやってないとか、完成までこぎつけたのが少ないのです。。
 ところで!!エミーさんのラブメモリリースパーティーの写真で作ったこのレイアウト。。。いきなり大きな間違いが・・・そう、ラブメモ12号じゃなくて、11号なんですぅ~~~~><
 このブログを書くまで、全然気付かず。もーーー大丈夫、自分??
 直したいですが、しっかりスタンプしちゃったんでね。。。来週エミーさんのクラスに行ったときに、アドバイスしてもらおうかと思ってます。。

 で、やっと使えたコスモクリケットのMaterial Girl。買うだけ買って、しばらく放置されてたんですが、ボーダーとか良く見たら、本当、クラフト好きのためのペーパーって感じで!!スゴイ良い!!!と、や~~っと気が付きました(^^;
 
 今回使ったボーダーのクオートは「クラフトして過ごした一日は良い一日♪」という感じですが、もう一個「良い趣味は、セラピーより安いのよ♪」ってのもあって。私にとってのスクラップブックは、かなりセラピー的な要素があるので、とっても共感~~!これもどこかでぜひ使いたいです。

No comments:

Post a Comment