I went to Emi-san's home for a scrapbooking class in the morning. We learned the basics about how to choose background papers and matching pattern papers and stuff. As usual, it was very interesting and full of great inspirations.
In the afternoon, Emi-san and I did scrapbooking together. She gave me some advice and I completed a few projects including minibook shown below.

It was a lot of fun! Emi-san was working on her own project which her company will be releasing soon in Japan... It was very very cute!
Then in the evening, I drove my husband's workplace, picked him up, and drove to an Indian restaurant in Fremont. I love their vegetable biriyani(Indian fried rice) ! We also had goat curry, egg plant curry kind of thing, and a piece of Naan. They are all very good. Usually, we have some left-overs and have it to go, but this night, we finished all! It was really delicious!

I was thinking my day was going to be perfect. Some hand-crafting, good foods, chatting with friends....
Then, it went to the opposite direction...
When we got home, my stomach started hurting. I had a bad upset stomach and couldn't sleep!
Well, I dozed off and kept waking up in pain until 1:30am, and then, I got widely awake. I couldn't go back to sleep until 4am.... My stomachache wasn't too bad, but still recovering through the night.
I felt pretty sleepy and tired next morning. I think we ate a bit too much at the restaurant. They were just soooo good! But Indian foods can be very rich and spicy, and I'm not too used to it, although when I was in India for 4months, I ate their foods every single day, and had a bit upset stomach only once.
Well, we WILL go back the restaurant, because we LOVE their foods so much(the best biriyani I ever had since my days in India), but next time, we shouldn't eat as much. I learned a good lesson in a pretty hard way!
(By the way, I fully recovered by Wednesday morning, so no worries!)
今週火曜日。かなり良い感じだったんですけど。。。ふぅ~~~(大汗)
まずですね。朝は夫を会社まで送って、そのままサンホゼのエミーさんちへクラスを受けに。この日はベーシックコースの2回目。背景の選び方から、パターンペーパーのミックスの仕方など教えてもらいました。いつもながら、ためになります。
午後は、そのまま、またステイさせてもらって、クロップ!日本でも開催があった「Dear Santa」のミニブック、先月クラスを取ったのですが、大晦日~元旦で、写真を貼りました♪表紙の貼り方を確認したかったので、教えてもらい、本当に完成~~★良い感じでしょ(写真上)♪
夕方、エミーさん宅をお暇して、再び夫の会社に向かい、夫をピックアップし、Fremontにあるインドレストランへ。ここは本当に、おいしい~~~!!!インド以外で食べたなかで、一番、私の覚えているインドの味に近く、お値段もお手ごろ。2回目の今回は、ゴートカレー、ナスのカレー、ベジタブルビリヤーニ(Biriyani,インドのチャーハンみたいな感じ)、ナンを注文しましたが、どれも美味しいかった~~~♪
私はインド料理では、ビリヤーニが一番好きなのですが、ここのベジタブルは、本当に美味しい♪一人で(かなり大きい)一人前、食べれちゃう。夫と二人、がっつり、完食。いつもは少し余って、おうちに持って帰るんですけど、この日は食べれちゃいました(^^;
で、帰宅後、悪夢が・・・・
おなかが急激に痛くなり、眠れない。。。うとうとしては、痛みで起きて、もぞもぞ。。。それを繰り返しているうちに、1時半。もう目がぱっちり。痛みは治まっていましたが、まだ変な角度にするとチクチク。。本を読んだり、色々試して、やっと4時過ぎ。。。再び就寝。でも6時起床。。。オーノー。
インド料理は、とてもおいしいし、夫婦そろって大好きですが、オイルとスパイス多めなのも、事実。食べなれないものを、がっつり食べすぎたようです。。。(T-T)このレストランには、間違いなく、これからも行きますが、今後はオーダーの仕方を少し変えて、少なめにしよう、と。新年早々、イタイ教訓でした。。。ってかいい年して、がっつきすぎなのね。。。反省。
あ、でももうすっかり回復してますので、ご心配なく~~♪
はじめまして!
ReplyDeleteちゅとさんのblogからやってきました。
今度行われる四国クロパのメンバーのrieと申します。
香川の方が本場でSBを楽しんでおられるなんて!
すごく嬉しいです~♪
しかもエミーさん宅クラスに参加されたり
ハンブリーにまでっ!!!
これからもチョクチョク寄らせて頂きます。
よろしくお願いします!
rieさん、
ReplyDelete初めまして!コメントありがとうございます♪ブログにもお邪魔しました。ご紹介頂き、ありがとうございます。
本当に地元で活動されている方々がいることを知らなかったので、とーーっても嬉しい!実家は、宇多津の隣、S市です。帰省する時は、ぜひお仲間に入れてもらいたいです~~!こちらこそ、これからもよろしくお願いします♪