1, to use fabric
2, to use glittering material such as rhinestones and glitter glues
3, to have a long title (not one word title)
Here is my take;

Supplies;
PP - Stamping Station
Blackboard Die cuts - Cosmo Cricket
Vintage Style Cutouts - Crafty Secrets
Fabric - Unknown(I got it at Joane)

Great photos, eh? Yes, I went to see the inauguration!
Oh well, of course NOT. I took photos off my TV. It worked better than I thought. The photo qualities are not too bad!
By the way, I made small buttons with fabric. My favorite scene from the inauguration ceremony is the one on the back; the Mall filled with people!

I cut out blackboard and glued fabric.

Here is journaling tag with rhinestones.
Now, I wonder.... if the change has come yet?
今月やっと2つめの12インチレイアウト!半分ネタですね。オバマ氏の大統領就任のTV中継をカメラで撮った写真をプリントして使いました。こうでもしないと、オバマさんペーパー使いそうにないし(笑)Scrap×Scrapへの投稿用です。今回のお題は、
1.レイアウトにファブリックを取り入れてみよう!
2.キラキラの素材(グリッター、ラインストーンなど何でも)を使う
3.ロングタイトル・・・・・・・YOKOさんより
ファブリックは、Daisoで買ったくるみボタンを、ジョアンのファブリックで作って使ったのと(一応Democrats(青)とRepublican(赤)のイメージ)、ブラックボードの文字の裏に貼りました。キラキラは、辛うじてラインストーン。。ロングタイトルは、「CHANGE that we can TRUST」、オバマさんのキャンペーンスローガンです(って実際は、Trustじゃなくて、Believeだったような気がしなくもないです。。汗)。
別に熱烈なオバマさんサポーターという訳ではないのですが、やっぱり大きなことだとは思うので。せっかく写真も撮ってたし、ペーパーもあったし、Vintage風カードの星条旗のも放っておいたら絶対使わないと思うので(本当は独立記念日用)。
色々、遊んで楽しかったレイアウトです。でもこれ、著作権とか引っかからないのかな~なんて、ちょっと心配(^^;
Tamaoさん
ReplyDeleteすごいこれ!最高~~~~!!!
今度実物見せてね★
lovemymemoriesさん、
ReplyDeleteありがとうございます~~~!テレビの画像をカメラで撮っただけなのに、プリントしても、悪くない画質なのが驚きです。さすがハイデフ!